Be a part of Pink Fishing, Inc., advocating for better research, working with communities including homeless shelters and medical clinics to inspire and empower people affected by breast cancer and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives through assistance with medical co-pays, care packages, and emotional and spiritual support.
Click here to apply for Pink Fishing, Inc. Membership. There are different options for membership:
- New Individual Member $60 for one adult.
- New Couple Membership $100 for couple
- Renewal Individual or Couple Membership $20 less than initial enrollment due on January 1 of each year
If you would like to renew your membership, log-in to your account through the sign in at the bottom left of this page. If you would like to renew by check, please make check payable to Pink Fishing, Inc. with “Membership Renewal” in the Memo Section. Send payment to:
Pink Fishing, Inc.
PO Box 1445
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Benefits of Membership:
- Numbered Membership Certificate
- Pink Fishing Cap
- Sticker Pack – 5 for individual and 10 for couple.
- Bracelets 1 per member
- Upon Approval use of Pink Fishing Logo
- Connection to Members: Meet members at our annual meeting each September and other events throughout the year. Access to our members-only Facebook group where members can connect with one another.
- Event Committees to raise funds to benefit Pink Fishing, Inc., committed individuals, volunteers for planning, preparations.
- Sense of well-being knowing that you are helping women and men who are actively going through breast cancer.
Membership is open to everyone with good moral character and reputation We hope you sign up now!